LET'S RUN AWAY TOGETHER



Ed and I are moving to Hastings, a small city near the beach here in England. We're SO EXCITED about this. Let me put it this way: it'll be like a creative retreat. Have you heard that sometimes musicians, artists or writers go away for a while to create and work on their projects? Well, Ed and I are doing just that. Wanna come with us?

~ Ed y yo nos vamos a vivir a Hastings, una pequeña ciudad cerca en la costa en Inglaterra. Estamos TAN EMOCIONADOS. Se los pongo así: será como un retiro creativo. Han oído que a veces músicos, artistas o escritores se escapan por un tiempo para trabajar en sus proyectos? Bueno, Ed y yo juntamente estamos haciendo eso. Quieren venir con nosotros? 


9 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/13/2016

    Ooooh exciting! Best of luck for the move! Living by the sea is so great, I really hope you settle in well. I have just found your blog and youtube and absolutely love it, such a lovely illustration style <3

    Rosanna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such exciting news! I live in Australia and being by the sea is the very best. I hope you have an amazing move and love your new place!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I live in Hastings. (Just started following your blog)
    I really don't have much else to say - through shock really. You'll love it, Hastings is the best :)

    erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I would move to the coast from London it would be Hastings, that town is so amazing..! I've been there just once so far, but one of my best days ever.. :) good luck, and looking forward to see what you create there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and I just remembered that we found a coffeehouse there, and it's so cute and full with books, so if you don't know it, check the Hanushka Coffee House!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you and Ed !!😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que bueno que cambias de aire Fran! :D Ahora tendrás nuevas fuentes de inspiración y nuevas experiencias <3 Les deseo lo mejor a ti y a Ed. Saludos y espero tu próximo post :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the move went well, Fran! Keep us updated!

    Rosegold Fox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que vaya bien la mudanza, aquí estaré para la vuelta, para conocer más de vuestras aventuras y tus dibujos :)

    ReplyDelete